Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
T-Link Respirator PX5 PAPR
Sleek lightweight, compact design maximizes user comfort. Vertically mounted unit contours to the users back and is supported by our flexi belt system. Equipped with a long-life lithium-ion battery, the PX5 ensures the user is breathing clean filtered air for their entire shift. T-Link Respirator includes: 17-712 Tychem 2000 Hood, 17-110 Bump Cap Assembly, 04-831 Breathing Tube, 03-801 PX5 PAPR.
*Due to Covid there are no returns on respiratory products.
• Ingress protection - sealed housing unit, engineered to meet IP65 while in full operating trim.
• Sleek, considered surfaces for ease of decontamination.
• Lightweight - complete system weighs just 2.55lbs.
• PX5 strategically distributes weight through vertical mounting and contouring to the users back.
• The PX5 unit can easily be removed from the belt with the mount lock system.
• Two belt options available - standard and FR rated.
• Long-life lithium-ion battery,lasts 12+ hours on fan speed 1 (low), 10+ hours on fan speed 2 (medium) and 8+ hours on fan speed 3 (high).
• The battery is sealed inside the unit so it will not disconnect or bump off while operating.
• Our filter media removes up to 99.9999% of particulates down to 0.12 microns.
• Filter safety - the filter door cannot mount to the unit unless a filter is fixed in place.
• LED user interface indicates airflow, fan speed and battery level.
• Alarming - visual, audible, and vibrating alarms alert the user to low battery level, or when airflow falls below the minimum requirements due to the filter needing replacing, or an obstructed airflow.